Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Kastle Rock for Twisted Hunt

Whatever you do, don't skip Kastle Rock's (location #8) current mini-hunt until the end of March, staged as part of DV8's Twisted Hunt.  Even if you are not doing Twisted, you should take a little time and visit this one.  Smileyorc blogs about the great gifts here, but for me, it's about more than the gifts.  Kastle Rock has set up a beautiful dark area to explore with 5 easy pay-offs, every one of them a fantastic prize in its own right. 

My new low-weight avi loads quickly for shopping.



Yes, I know that I should have put the Tee*fy "My Ugly Scary Cat Bag" down, but I just couldn't bring myself to do that.  Join Tee*fy Sun's group in-world to get your own freebie Ugly Cat bags, one big one like mine, and one smaller hand-carry purse, in the same box.

No comments:

Post a Comment